The Friendship Between Pixies and Mr E

In a recent conversation with Mr E, he discussed his relationship with the pixie nation. I  knew that the pixies were under the protection of the elves but I didn’t really understand how interwoven their lives can be.  Here, he tells about their unique relationship including  how they  provide him with  information (both light hearted and important)  and how they entertain and  keep him company, especially when he was recuperating from an injury.  One thing is certain, he has a lot of respect for the Pixie Nation (and so do I).

Below you will find a short audio clip followed by a longer transcript of our conversation:

NL: You mentioned pixies here in Lakeside (where he is currently living while working with us), did they come from Fyn or were they native to this area?

Mr E: Some pixies came

[from Fyn] and some pixies were [already] here. They are different types of pixies.

NL: Really, what’s the difference between the two types?

Mr E: The ones here are a little bit more wild.

NL: Wild in what way?

Mr E: They are more natural.

NL: I’m trying to figure out what that means…

Mr E: Their clothes are different

NL: Less sophisticated?

Mr E: Right

NL: They wear things that they find in the forest?

Mr E: Right or they make things to wear but they aren’t as finely detailed as the clothes the pixies from Fyn wear.

NL: So, the pixies from Fyn appear to be…

Mr E: More sophisticated, like the difference between what someone might wear in a jungle setting and what someone might wear in New York.

NL: And the pixies from Fyn chose to come here too?

Mr E: Yes, because they wanted to make sure that I was going to be alright.

NL: It’s not a small thing to come here.

Mr E: No, not really that small…

NL: Well, they left their world that they knew and came to kind of a wild area

Mr E: Yes, they did and I appreciate that.

NL: Okay, you don’t talk about your relationship to them all that much…

Mr E: Well, I kind of keep that on the down low…

NL: Why?

Mr E: Well, it’s their business too, so I don’t want to, you know, say anything that they don’t want known.

NL: I’ve been contacted by them though and they really DO want to talk about who they are as opposed to what humans think they are.

Mr E: Oh, that’s for sure – humans have got it mostly wrong.

NL: Okay, so back to the two groups of pixies that you interact with–do they get along with each other?

Mr E: Yes, they talk to each other and whatnot.

NL: Where do they live?

Mr E: Well the Fynian pixies live inside here. They go outside sometimes but they prefer to live in a more sophisticated way so inside the home is better for them.

NL: Where do they stay mostly in the home?

Mr E: In the fairy houses here (we have several) and lots of different hiding spaces.

NL: Do they have a leader?

Mr E: Yes, they have a General here but they don’t have the main guys (royals).

NL: Do they see themselves as a nation? That’s the word they use to me…

Mr E: Yes, they are their own nation but like the centaurs, they are connected to us as well.

NL: Right, but they are very proud of their nation…

Mr E: Yes

NL: And they are cohesive, they are a “group” and they identify that way.

Mr E: Yes, definitely

NL: They do wish people to know that they are not frivolous or silly.

Mr E: They aren’t silly, they are very serious sometimes and just because they’re small doesn’t mean that they are powerless or insignificant or “cute.”

NL: Well, they might be cute but…

Mr E: The cuteness shouldn’t be demeaning, that’s what we’re saying.

NL: Right!

Mr E: And you don’t capture little pixies and put them in a jar or something because, if you do that, you’ve got a huge problem.

NL: Yes, for sure.

Mr E: Imagine 50,000 little people that fly and have little sharp things…

NL: (laughs) I can…and they are organized.

Mr E: Exactly! (laughs) You wouldn’t be standing for very long, you see what I am saying?

NL: Yes. I don’t know that they have ever harmed a human in that way.

Mr E: But the point is, they could if they had to. They shouldn’t be underestimated, they should be respected.

NL: Okay, so do you have some pixies that you are particularly close to?

Mr E: Yes, the pixies that live here in the house.

NL: How do you know them?

Mr E: They fly about. Sometimes they sit on the end of my foot and we converse. While I’m laid up here (he was injured recently) they keep me company.

NL: What do you talk about?

Mr E: Oh, we tell jokes back and forth or they give me little quizzes (riddles) like “what’s green and yellow and nice to a fellow?” Then I go, “ok, let me think about it,” and I come up with an answer.

NL: What was the answer to that one?

Mr E: A yellow rose – nice to a fellow because a yellow rose symbolizes friendship.

NL: Hmmm, I wouldn’t have gotten that one but then again, I’m terrible at riddles.

Mr E: You know, instead of doing your “word search” or whatever in your human world, that’s just what we do.

NL: Right, it keeps your mind sharp.

Mr E: Yes! And they tell me jokes and they tell me things that are going on. If they see something funny happening, they come back and tell me and we have a good laugh about it. I can pretty much find out anything that is going on in town just by talking to pixies.

You know, they say, “so and so likes so and so but so and so doesn’t know how to tell so and so that he likes her…”

NL: Gossip, basically.

Mr E: (laughs) Pretty much! They tell me, “and his intention today was to give this to her so she would know.” And I ask, “did it work?” (laughs) Then they reply,”well, she seemed a little confused today but she might come around.”

NL: (laughs) Strangely similar to the human world! What about their serious side?

Mr E: They’ve got a very serious side, they are very worried about this situation (that caused his injury). They do what they can because they are very incognito and they are great at keeping me posted. I get a lot of my information from them. You know, if JP (his brother in-law) is out working (on the recent problem), I hear from them what he is doing.

NL: So, it’s almost like having a radio.

Mr E: Yes, kind of like that. One flies in and another flies out. If I need to send a message,  they do that for me – kind of like a carrier pigeon.

NL: And they are glad to help?

Mr E: Oh yeah, they are always very glad to help.

Who is Mr E? He is the main spokesperson for the Elves of Fyn. The best way to get to know him is to listen to his many audio clips and read a couple of his interviews.

MR E AUDIOS, MR E TALKS ABOUT HIS WORLDMR E’S BLOG

About the Author:

49 Comments

1. rush February 15, 2014 at 7:06 pm - Reply

Thats a great post Mr E and Nat, I have waited for something on Pixies for a long time, I have a group of wild ones that are close with me, they make statements in a jestfull manner , but the hidden meaning is allways serious, so i pay attention to them every time they appear.

2. Natalie Lynn February 16, 2014 at 7:52 pm - Reply

Thanks, rush, glad to hear you found the information interesting! We have more pixie information to share soon.

I’m curious about what your wild pixies are like and how connected you are with them, they can be so fascinating!

3. Kida February 22, 2014 at 4:39 pm - Reply

Very interesting. My daughters see pixies in our house. Those are beautiful faery houses, I can see why the pixies would love to hang out there! I adore the copper accents. Beautiful~

4. Mary November 28, 2014 at 4:47 pm - Reply

I’m looking to identify what I have in my house. Sometimes we see things that quickly disappear that we shrug off as our minds playing tricks. The best part is it wants to be known. It now makes a “ting” noise like a tiny bell. It’s always heard by us all. It’s not limited to any one part of our house. It tinks it’s bell everywhere and at all hours. Sometimes it goes with us to stores and work and just wants to be heard. We call it tinkerbell. Are we nuts?! Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Do you have any suggestions? We’d like to identify it.

5. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Hi um I have a question. When I was five years old when we came in from shopping it was late and it was dark inside we didnt put any lights on and right underneath our table I saw a yellow white colored ball of light and I thought it was a fairy and I know it wasn’t a firefly because we live up in Montana in the cold parts. And sense I just read about how fairies are formed I assumed it was a fairy can you tell me what I saw? (Ps.it went dashing really fast and blink it was gone! When I was five I was really into Disney fairies and I would make little houses out of cardboard and make a little wood bed to go inside. And sorry about the letter being so long!)

• Natalie Lynn January 21, 2015 at 4:13 pm - Reply

This is a common way to see fairies and your experience seems pretty typical. My guess is, yes, that was a pixie you saw when you were five!

6. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 3:55 pm - Reply

To Mary I don’t think you are nuts it might have been a fairy or could be that your ears are going crazy NO DEFENCES. Ps if all the people in your house is hearing it , you just might have a little friend in your house!

7. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 3:58 pm - Reply

To Mr.E how do the fairies talk to you? That’s something I would love to know!

• Natalie Lynn January 21, 2015 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Hi Antonia,

It’s pretty simple, Mr E is in the faery realm with the pixies and he can speak their language.

8. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Thankyou so much Natalie ! Can I tell you some thing?

9. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 6:50 pm - Reply

To Natalie in my previous comment I never saw it again can you tell me how to attract fairies to my house?

10. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 6:52 pm - Reply

And how can you tell the fairies or pixies to enter your dreams? Do randomly just say it?

11. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 8:21 pm - Reply

Can you maybe tell me how to attract fairies to my room? I live in the country side next to a over pass and would it be OK with the fairies? PS I have a dog would bother them ?

12. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 9:53 pm - Reply

One more question I have a shelf and there is a clock right above where I am going to put !y fairy house is it OK? Please let me know soon! Ps can you ask Mr. E about translating this sentence in pixie fairy language so I could put in the house? (There is something for you in that cardboard box for you! You are free to go and free to stay. Just keep hidden from my family they may not be used to you. And there is on the table in side the little house on the table is something for you! And in the chest is something you can keep!

• Natalie Lynn January 23, 2015 at 12:48 pm - Reply

You can write it in English, they will understand its meaning.

13. Antonia Ninahuanca January 21, 2015 at 9:57 pm - Reply

Where I am going to put my fairy house. Sorry pushed the wrong button!

Antonia Ninahuanca I am ten???? .

14. Antonia Ninahuanca January 23, 2015 at 7:05 pm - Reply

Thankyou Natalie that was a big help! I will tell you soon what’s going on out here! 🙂

15. Antonia Ninahuanca January 23, 2015 at 7:14 pm - Reply

Oh Natalie I almost forgot I have a little sister and she is 1will she upset them? PS will a Meir bother them ? One last question are pixies four inches high because I wanted to make them something so they can have it? Thank you. Antonia Ninahuanca:)

• Natalie Lynn January 27, 2015 at 1:18 pm - Reply

@Antonia- Pixies vary in size but there are some who are around 4″ tall.

Your baby sister shouldn’t bother them, they like children. You might want to keep her away from the fairy house though. 🙂

16. Antonia Ninahuanca January 23, 2015 at 9:55 pm - Reply

I heard that most fairies do not like metal because it was poison to them, does it effect most fairies? Please reply when you have time!:)

• Natalie Lynn January 27, 2015 at 1:11 pm - Reply

@Antonia-the only metal that is poison to them is iron. They particularly love copper and use it quite a bit.

17. diana January 26, 2015 at 9:06 am - Reply

hello natalie 😀 , I’m diana and i believe in faeries, over the last couple days I’ve built a faery house and garden, and starting putting honey/milk in a thimble and placing it outside the faery house (which I’ve placed outside)and offering it to the faeries. I’ve tried talking to them like introducing myself and telling them that i mean no harm and would like to be friends, i was wondering if there was anything i was doing wrong. 😀 please get back to me when you can

18. diana January 26, 2015 at 7:32 pm - Reply

hey should i place the fairy house i built outside or inside?

• Natalie Lynn January 27, 2015 at 12:21 pm - Reply

Diana – Inside or outside are both good, it just depends on your preference. Here, we keep our houses (we have many) indoors because they aren’t really sturdy enough to endure the outside weather.

19. diana January 27, 2015 at 8:34 pm - Reply

thanks sooo much for responding 😀

20. Antonia Ninahuanca January 28, 2015 at 12:21 am - Reply

Thankyou Natalie! I didn’t know what to do:)

21. Natalie Lynn January 28, 2015 at 12:42 pm - Reply

@diana, @Antonia–You are both very welcome, I’m glad I could help.

22. Antonia Ninahuanca January 30, 2015 at 5:25 pm - Reply

Hi Natalie I just got this orchid from my mom along with some vines and a spider plant right next to the place I am going to put the fairy house will they like it? And while I am at it I am making the House out of cardboard with paper in side right next to a window that says WELCOME FAIRIES and on the side of the paper is fairy in cursive will they be able to read it? Thanks your website is…… Awesome!!:D

23. Antonia Ninahuanca February 5, 2015 at 2:38 pm - Reply

Ho Natalie when I was in bed last night I was just about asleep when I heard my alarm go of and it only goes off for the time you set it but it was set for 8:30 and it went off at 11:30 and there is a button that you push and tells you what time it is and I was thinking was it a fairy? Because it scared me to death please reply! And I was so scared o didn’t look to see what it was! I have no more info sorry.

24. Antonia Ninahuanca February 5, 2015 at 7:59 pm - Reply

It happens again! 5:00 this time

25. Antonia Ninahuanca February 5, 2015 at 8:00 pm - Reply

Is it just a fairy wanting to be heard?

26. Natalie Lynn February 10, 2015 at 3:44 pm - Reply

Hi Antonia ,

Thanks for that wonderful compliment, it is much appreciated!

Yes, they will love the orchid and spider plant, that will be a good addition, and yes, they will be able to understand what you have written.

Now, about your alarm clock situation…we often have weird things like this happen to us and we usually do two things:

1) See if there is a logical explanation for what happened. Lots of times, things appear to be otherworldly or magical at first until we find that it was just an error or quirk from the human side of things.

2) Has it happened more than once? In your case it has but then you need to be doubly sure it wasn’t a “human/mechanical error” type of thing to begin with. Electronics are known for this type of thing.

If you can’t find a logical answer and you have really thoroughly checked it out, it could possibly have been something from another realm.

When this happens to us, my sister Susan and I always assume that there is a logical explanation until we run out of logic and explanations.:)

27. Antonia February 27, 2015 at 7:18 pm - Reply

Hi Natalie thank you so much if the plants would be good on attracting and about the alarm clock my father said it will mark the time but after that I never heard it go off again like that. So Thankyou very much that alarm clock scared me out of my wits!

28. Antonia February 27, 2015 at 7:47 pm - Reply

Have fun writing your book!!!!!! I am excited!!????

29. A.N Rose March 4, 2015 at 3:04 pm - Reply

Hi Natalie I just got done with the basics on my faery house I put a walk way that has sea shells and my two vine plants with glow in the dark stars. And here is something funny my end to my phone charger is missing! It was in the box were I put the entire thing in and its gone! I think there is a fairy around my room!

30. A March 12, 2015 at 3:39 pm - Reply

Cool

31. A.N RoseBud March 12, 2015 at 3:40 pm - Reply

This is a awesome website good job!!

32. A.N Rose March 18, 2015 at 5:49 pm - Reply

Natalie its March here do you think the pixies are out? And I am also sick I got a fever will the fae not want to come to my house?

33. Natalie Lynn March 18, 2015 at 7:31 pm - Reply

@A.N Rose, It depends on where you live but the pixies will be likely to be more active when spring arrives. Sometimes, they will winter indoors (in your home, for example) but they won’t be as active as they are in warmer weather. If you are missing something, it can be a sign of pixies or other fae. If you want it back, you can ask them nicely to return it. 🙂

Sorry you are sick! Hope you feel better soon. The pixies won’t be afraid to be around you when you are sick so don’t worry about that..just get better.

34. A.N Rose March 19, 2015 at 1:12 pm - Reply

Thanks Natalie today I feel alot better. And about the weather here its slightly cold like in autumn and the snow is all melted. Plus here is the most exciting part there are baby black birds right above my window in a gap in our roof I can tell they are not crows or ravens. Will the fae like it?

35. A.N Rose March 19, 2015 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Plus a little bit windy

36. A.N Rose March 20, 2015 at 1:10 pm - Reply

Natalie I got a visit from a faery!!!! 😀 it was exploring my feary house! I could hear it rustling in the house, and I was going to put pine needles on with pine cones plus grass stuck to it. I am soo excited!!!! Thankyou !!!! 😀

37. A.N Rose March 30, 2015 at 10:19 pm - Reply

Today me,my mom, my lil sis and my brothers went to town and on the way back home we had just bought a mint plant I plucked off one of the leaves and wrinkled it up and thrown it out the window and a second afterwards a white feather came on my lap it didn’t have a sent I thought at first it was a chicken feather. What do you think?

38. A.N Rose April 21, 2015 at 9:09 pm - Reply

Hi Natalie I finished my fae house I put dandelion leafs on the roof along with pinecones and dandelion blooms plus grass outside I didn’t want the stuff getting everywhere on my floor and I put it a plant hanger so no mice would get to it what do you think? PS I also put pine needles on it to

39. Isabelle Vlach July 22, 2015 at 12:16 pm - Reply

i have heard bird noises in my room do you think it is a fairy?

40. Divine Helene March 14, 2017 at 11:08 am - Reply

I have known fairies all my life and when I explained to my grandchildren about them they were of the age when you question everything. I took them to a forest I have right beside my house and told them to close their eyes and first imagine the fairies and how they looked and when you can imagine them they will start to show themselves to you…they could “see” them when they had their eyes closed but were sad they couldn’t see them with their eyes open. When I went to visit them a few months later they asked if fairies live other places than my forest and I said they liked trees…Now you have given me an opportunity to bring them fairies to their home in the city… I will go and create a nice house for them….