Real Fairies Radio Podcast, Episode #7: Sensing/Gnomes/The Children of Une/Your Questions

Hello Everyone!

Well, our seventh podcast is finally available! In this episode, Mr E talks with us about learning to sense energy, something that is essential in protecting oneself and learning to work with magic.

Also in this episode, we talk briefly with Gilbie, a gnome who lives in our area on the other side of the veil. Poor Gilbie had to suffer physical pain to do this interview because Susan was having a lot of shoulder pain when she channeled him. All things considered, including his natural distrust of strangers, I think Gilbie was a real trouper during this interview.

We also spend some time talking about a group of beings known in Mr E’s world as the Children of Une. For years, you’ve heard us refer to them as the unseelie, or the dark elves but we’ve finally gotten their true name and a little insight into who they are and why they want to destroy humankind.

Lastly, we’ve ended the podcast with our “Ask Mr E segment” where Mr E answers four of your questions for you. NOTE: We have answered almost all of your recorded questions so please send us some more!

As always, I really hope you enjoy the podcast! If you have any questions about this podcast or a question for Mr E, please leave it below or record it for us here.

Thanks for listening to our podcast!

Music Credits:

“Air Prelude”, “Atlantean Twilight”, “Earth Prelude”, “Impact Prelude”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Who is Mr E?

He is the main spokesperson for the Elves of Fyn. The best way to get to know him is to listen to his many audio clips and read a couple of his interviews.

MR E AUDIOSMR E TALKS ABOUT HIS WORLDMR E’S BLOG

By |2018-01-27T19:44:16+00:00|Uncategorized|13 Comments

About the Author:

13 Comments

1. Turquoise January 27, 2018 at 10:16 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I like writing stories, especially about magic. Will anyone be offended if I write about magical creatures (dragons, etc.) based on my own imagination and not on actual facts? I’m really not trying to make all this out to be fake and something that only exists in books and movies. I just love imagining things. But I don’t want to write such stories if it will offend anyone.

• Natalie Lynn January 27, 2018 at 11:29 pm - Reply

If you are writing a fictional story not based on our specific information, I don’t see why there would be any problem.
      Thanks for asking.

• Turquoise January 28, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Ok, thanks for the reply! 🙂

• Elaine February 28, 2018 at 2:28 pm - Reply

Oh but Turquoise, those of us who have a bit of knowledge so love stories that have truth in them. Even if the story itself is embellished the known “facts” make it much more interesting. Also later if one chose to follow a certain path and they say hey they really did know. Teaching is most important so if you can teach in an entertaining way it will be accepted and remembered more deeply. Just one opinion. Enjoy with luck and happiness.

2. Jane January 27, 2018 at 10:46 pm - Reply

Um, on the front page of this site, the year still says 2017. I don’t know if you noticed it, that is.

Anyways, it’s nice to hear from a different race on Gilbie’s point of view for humans. I had a question for Mr. E but I changed my mind because it seems more of a request if not anything. I don’t think he’ll accept it so..

Awesome podcast! I’m sure to follow it on YouTube too, clicking that like button!

• Natalie Lynn January 27, 2018 at 11:24 pm - Reply

Yes, I do know 🙂

One of my next projects is updating the website so it will be changed soon…

I hope you know you are always welcome to ask questions, Jane.

3. Jane January 28, 2018 at 12:23 am - Reply

I’m also planning on writing a fiction book and I was wondering, is it okay for me to write the part where a dragon is ‘bored’? Oh and I’m taking my sweet time on writing this book so it’ll take more than 5 years.

• Jane February 1, 2018 at 6:44 pm - Reply

Well, if I wanted to, I could finish the manuscript in 5 years but I’d rather not. And the part about the dragon being bored, I changed my mind on that. In fact, I made the dragon in my story to deal with dwarves underneath his residence and the frightened humans in their village. I then make the dragon shirk his duties to watch over the protagonist whom is in a journey to find his race.
      Unfortunately I have a writer’s block right now and I borrowed library books to help me on writing that book.

4. Bri January 29, 2018 at 12:04 pm - Reply

Lovely + informative. Thank you for this podcast

5. Benjamin . January 30, 2018 at 6:08 pm - Reply

A very well nicely done.

I have a few questions for Mr.E in podcast 8 since now we know a little more about the dark elves and fae and the reason why they have this war between each other because of us and some of us are not taking care of the earth propely.

Well 1st questions is what would it take to end the war between your people as I feel that that there must be a way to get the unseelie to stop the war because I would hate to see any of the fae kind get hurt because of our humans mistakes .

So what I’m really asking is if all or some humans started to care more and help heal the earth and clean up everything would that get the unseelie to change their minds about us and end the war? And if more humans became aware of you and the vile comes down maybe will be able to work together and come up with better ways for us all to have a better future for everyone.

Sorry for being long on that one

My 2nd question is do elves and other fae like to do any fun outdoor recreationl activities like some of humans do as a group of friends or family . Such as like camping in the woods swimming in the rivers or lakes river rafting float trips in canoes or kayaks hiking exploring caves or if you have some types of Boats to just sail or cruse around on a lake or ocean or hanging out on a beach.? Or is that just our way of having fun

3d question is since elves don’t have any wings do elves like flying on beings that have wings such as the dragons as long as you have a good friendship with one to ride on them ?

Okay sorry for the lengthy questions Natalie if you can’t get all of them in the next podcast maybe you can put them in 9 or 10 .thank you I look forward to the answers

6. Nature Lover February 4, 2018 at 2:15 am - Reply

Thanks for answering my questions! 🙂

7. Iridesa79 February 9, 2018 at 7:31 pm - Reply

Hey Nat and Mr E

I hope you all are doing good!! I just wanted to share something you both might be interested in!!

A video of a woman living without any modern facilities within nature!!

Here’s the link—-

Love & Light
    Navneeta

8. Betsy May 8, 2018 at 9:18 pm - Reply

Who is the goddess that balances out Une?